The 2017 program includes:
- Ron Palmeri is a famous entrepreneur and investor. He founded Layer, winner of TechCrunch Disprupt 2013. Previously, he was at Grand Central before the acquisition by Google.
- David Hornik of August Capital is one of the most popular VC in Silicon Valley, with a unique perspective. He stole the show at the Startup Conference a few years back. We are so excited to get him again this year.
- Max Mullen is the co-founder of InstaCart. The same-day grocery delivery startup has raised more than $500M of funding. If you want to learn how to think like a Unicorn, this session is for you.
- Nancy Hua is the founder of Apptimize, a mobile growth platform, that has raised $20M in funding.
- And these are just a few of the 100+ speakers, entrepreneurs, investors and angels, that the conference will feature this year.
- The startup pitch competition
- The investor panel.