Your success is our passion and we will strive and invest the time and resources for your training in your future as you become part of ours. The Lloyd & Mousilli team will do all we can to help you become the brilliant lawyer and business advisor that our clients around the world demand and have come to expect from our team. You can expect feedback from partners, associates, as well as the paralegal & administrative staff as they provide guidance throughout the clerkship program.
As part of our clerkship program, you will:
- Be introduced to all of our firm’s various practice areas and will have the freedom to work on assignments that will stimulate your brain
- Have the opportunity to develop your legal skills, enhance your business knowledge band apply your learnings in real active practice scenarios
- Be given assignments from proofreading and drafting trademark applications, crafting arguments for hearings, to carrying out legal research, and attending hearings
- Be exposed to cases that will illuminate your key legal skills and allow you to explore the various fields of law.
- Be welcomed to participate in pro bono work for our many charitable clients